Watch our latest industry show with Volteface’s Katya Kowalski and Paul North dissect the latest news for UK cannabis. In this episode they discuss:
- First Wednesdays latest ‘Social Impact’ report and why this is an important piece for the sector
- Kings College London’s Cannabis&Me Study struggles to recruit participants from minority backgrounds, limiting the generalisability of current findings
- The ongoing disputes between MedBud Wiki and British Cannabis over data
- Labour leader Keir Starmer’s latest announcement on his stance toward drug reform
- News roundup of some of the recent non cannabis industry publications discussing cannabis – including the Pharmaceutical Journal and Byline Times
Keep your eyes peeled for the next show in two weeks!